COMP1917 Computing 1
Introduction to programming and computer science. Introduction to C, problem solving, debugging, programming style, unit testing, teamwork. Recursion, security, memory, pointers, and dynamic data structures.
After completing COMP1917, you should be able to:
- Design solutions for simple problems.
- Design solutions for larger problems using abstraction and interfaces.
- Distinguish between well-written programs and poorly written programs.
- Write programs using good programming style.
- Understand and appropriately use abstraction.
- Have a solid understanding of the use memory and pointers in C.
- Create and use dynamic data structures such as linked lists.
- Test and debug programs.
- Work in a team to develop software.
About the Course
CategoryCourseHomePage | 266080 page views